Saturday was a busy day for us! But we got three things checked off of our summer list!
First it was to the zoo! We made it there right when it opened at 9:00, and were leaving a little after 11:00! We beat the heat for the most part!
I love these next two pics--look at Jamison--he is obviously excited about EVERYTHING going on around him!! He is pointing one way in one and one way in the other!!
After lunch we went home for lunch and naps, and then it was off to Doc's to go swimming! The water was a little cold, so we didn't last long, adn I didn't get any pics. I am sure we will be going back though!
Then it was Ice Cream for dinner! Brooklyn thought that was absolutely crazy that we would do ice cream for dinner! (We had popcorn too!) I thought it was perfect!!
\
Busy day, but we sure had fun!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment