Two days after mommy got back from her trip, Mommy and Daddy went out of town for a few days. They went to St. Louis to their National Athletic Trainers Convention Tues-Friday. Grandma Iowa came into town to hold down the fort and spoil the kiddos while they were gone (pics of this to follow)! They had a great trip, and it was nice to get away for a few days.
While they were in St. Louis Daddy gave Mommy her anniversary present a few days early!! And BOY OH BOY, was she excited!!!! To celebrate their FIVE years of marriage, and the three cutest kids in the world, he gave her a shiny new band to add to her wedding ring! It is beautiful!!!!
I really can't believe it has been five years!!! Chris is seriously the best husband and father!!! I can't say anything better--he is the BEST!!!!!
I can't wait to see what the next five years, have in store for us!!
Looks like he can't wait to see either! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment