May 2014

May 2014

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Sorry!

Sorry I haven't been here for awhile, but I was REALLY TIRED so I am just now catching up with all my work! I was sad to see Grandma Jeri, Aunt Julie, and Uncle Jon and Jeff leave, but after so many visitor's stopping by I couldn't take it anymore I just had to crash. It was nice though to be home with just mommy and daddy for the first time. Hope you enjoy a couple of new pictures of me!




Not only is my room all in Mickey, but Grandma Jeri made me own Mickey bed and got me Mickey sheets


This is me with Mr. Bear, I am not sure if he is so big that he scares me, or if he is so big and fuzzy that I feel comfortable next to him???

See I really wasn't kidding when I said I was tired! Mommy caught Daddy and I taking a nap we were so sleepy!!!!!

No comments: