Chris, Jill, Brooklyn, Jamison, and Raegan... A look into the fun and crazy times, one story at a time...
May 2014
Wednesday, May 30, 2007
My First Trip to Iowa!
Well this past weekend Mommy and Daddy took me to Iowa for the first time. I slept almost all of the way both times in the car, so it didn't seem like that long of a trip for me. Mommy sat in the backseat and took a nap and entertained me when I was awake. I don't know what Daddy was doing in the front, but I didn't see him at all, Mommy said he was being a race car driver, whatever that means. I definitely got alot of attention in Iowa from the Schnepel Clan, so many different people touching and holding me. We went to a couple of wedding showers and there were all kinds of presents, but I didn't really care I got some good presents of my own. I can't wait until we go back for the wedding next month!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment