May 2014

May 2014

Thursday, May 10, 2007

My First Dr's Appt.

Yesterday at 9AM I had my first check-up with Dr. Stevens. I really like her, she is really nice everytime I see her. The only thing that I didn't like was when she took my weight. The scale was really cold!!! I weighed 6 lbs, 11 oz., which is a couple of more ounces then when I left the hospital Monday. She checked me out all over really good and said that I was a healthy baby and before I left the office I got a sticker. Since I was so good at my Dr's visit and I was a good little girl in the car we made a stop on the way home and Daddy bought me a Disney Book. The rest of the day went just as well, I went home and did my favorite things EAT and SLEEP!

No comments: