To start our three day Memorial Day weekend, we headed to Norman to see Aunt Angela, Uncle Jason, and Cousin Katherine!
We got there just in time for lunch, and we headed outside!
They are all just TOO cute and funny together!!!
Then we headed to the Splash Pad! I think this is an annual event for us!
Again--they are just too cute!! Did you see them?? I know you have to agree!!
After the splash pad we headed back to the house! Brooklyn and Katherine fell asleep together in the spare bedroom listening to music on Brooklyn's Ipod. (I thought that was adorable). After we all woke up we headed back outside to play, then dinner and dessert!
I don't have any great pictures, but then we put all four in the bathtub at the same time! It didn't last long, but at least we got them clean!! Then we put on pajamas and headed home. It was a great daycation!
We can't wait for the next Cousin Nerio (a boy) to arrive in September!! Katherine is going to be a great big sister!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment