May 2014

May 2014

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother's Day

These three cute kids, and this wonderful handsome husband are MINE--ALL MINE! 

They also make me very proud to be a MOM!

My girls!

Today I enjoyed a pretty relazing mother's day!  We went to church and then to The Nerio's for lunch.  Always great getting to spend time with family!


Gorgeous baby with a bow in her hair!

What a cute family!  Jason-Angela-and Katherine

A great day outside consisting of bubbles-baseball-laughing-crying-whining-running-and of course...Jamison had his lawnmower out!








I don't really get caught up in the whole 'Mother's Day' event.  Not a big deal what goes on--if there are gifts (surprisingly)--if I have to cook or change dirty diapers--....  It was a great day though---I am just so glad that every single day of my life for the last four years has consisted of a smile and a laugh sometime throughout the day because of my kids!~  Love them to pieces!!!!! 

Can't forget to metion a special Happy mother's day shout out to Grandma Iowa, Grandma Mary, Great Grandma Bev, Great Grandma Kingsley, and Great Grandma Regina!

No comments: