I can't believe it! Brooklyn is FOUR!! Time FLIES!!
Brooklyn was honored at school for her birthday!
She even got flowers from her boyfriends Jake and Drew.
(Yes she has two boyfriends, and they are twins!)
She took special treats (ice cream sandwhiches)
to share with her friends...
Her teachers are awesome! They made her this special hat, and also gave her these sunglasses...
Yes-she has us ALL right where she wants us--wrapped around her little finger!
Getting her birthday dinner of CHEESEBURGERS!!!
And special Root Beer from Aunt Julie---CHEERS!
A card from Grandma Iowa!
After dinner we went and met Grandma Mary and Papa Vince for ice cream, and she got to open a few gifts. What a great day for our big girl!! I look at her and can't believe how big she has gotten! She is so smart--too smart! She is our little-momma! She could run the show if needed! I found myself thinking back to when we found out I was pregnant, to finding out it was a girl, to the day she was born, and now look where we are! I cannot imagine my life without this little girl!!!!!!!!!
Happy Fourth Birthday Brooklyn! As you say---I love you as much as where the sky goes!
No comments:
Post a Comment