Chris, Jill, Brooklyn, Jamison, and Raegan... A look into the fun and crazy times, one story at a time...
May 2014
Wednesday, August 12, 2009
WOW!!
Well, I have been at the updating again. I have more that I want to put on, but will work at spreading them out over the next week or so!!! So stay tuned! I think I am finally slowly getting my brain back. It has been spinning in twenty different directions between school starting, getting my stuff ready for a substitute filling in for me for a week, getting two kids here and there (and they are under two), and not having Chris around as he is busy with two-a-day practices. We can't wait to have our Daddy back!! But I am also glad Football season is here!! So as I continue to get my thoughts straight I will try and put some more stuff on here and/or add my thoughts on some of the things I have already mentioned!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment