Chris, Jill, Brooklyn, Jamison, and Raegan... A look into the fun and crazy times, one story at a time...
May 2014
Sunday, August 16, 2009
Where's Daddy?
Football season is here. I love football as does the majority of my family. I like going to games, watching it on t.v., I even liked standing at practice when I was working. One thing that I don't like about football, is the amount of hours put in during two-a-days that takes Chris away from us. TU started preseason camp on August 6th I think. I think we have seen Chris maybe 5 hours since then. He works from approx. 6 or 7 am and gets home around 11:30 pm. He has also had a couple of later nights going to the ER with different athletes. I did take Brooklyn and Jamison up the other night to have dinner with him so that they could see their Daddy. And he did get to stay home this morning, and even made it to church with us. But all in all, it has been two weeks since we had quality time with him. And it will be atleast one more until things slow down a little. And even then he will still work later, til atleast 7 or 8 most days, plus will start traveling as well. So yes, I love football season, but we love our Daddy too and wish he didn't have to work so much. Let's just hope the Golden Hurricane make it well worth it!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment