Ok, so momma has the computer this time. We have had this blog for over two years and Chris has done a WONDERFUL job of posting, yea?? But I have been thinking about starting my own blog for quite some time, just to house my random thoughts....but instead have decided to add my ramblings to this blog....so get ready!! This is my first post EVER on this blog, I don't need any critics :)
Yes, it has been four weeks since Jamison was born AND since we posted last. So I have some updating to do. I am going to add some updates to the blog before this posting, so work backwards....can't guarantee that they will be in any great order though. Just be patient, I am a work in progress! I mean that to its entirety. But hopefully these updates will get you up to speed on The Nerio's: Family of FOUR!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment