I have had many people ask me about Jamison's name..
Jamison Kingsley Nerio...
and if it has meaning.
Jamison was a name that both Chris and I liked from the beginning. We wanted a name that was somewhat different (not used a lot) but not too different (can't say or spell). This seemed like a perfect fit! We hope to keep it Jamison, not Jamie or James. So if you meet this little guy, Jamison it is.
Kingsley is Chris maternal grandparents last name. Robert and Catharine Kinsley. Chris grandparents have been a very big part of his life and remain to be in our families life as well. They have done tremendous things for him and Chris had a lot of his grandpa's characteristics, including a love for ice cream and strawberries!
So there you have it. Jamison Kingsley Nerio. I sometime look at him and think...did we pick the right name for you, and I always answer yes. It is a strong name, somewhat unique, yet very friendly sounding I think. Hopefully just like him!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment