Well this AM I had the most traumatic experience of my life thus far! I went to went to see Dr. Stevens for my check-up this AM and things went really well at first. I weighed in at exactly 11 pounds and was 22 and 1/4 inches long, I even showed Dr. Stevens how strong my neck was getting!!! Then she left and in came a nurse at first she gave me some medicine drops and those tasted pretty good I gulped them down. Then came the horrible part, I got 4 shots!!!!! 2 in each thigh!!!!! I tried to be tough at first like mommy and daddy would want me to be, but after a few seconds I couldn't help it and screamed bloody murder!!!!! The bad news is I have to do that all over again in September. After that I have tried to pretty much sleep all day that wore me out, but mommy and daddy had a new toy for me to play with and I really liked it, so hopefully tomorrow I have more energy. I have had a low-grade fever from the shots most of the evening so I am going to go sit in my favorite swing and sleep it off tonight.Chris, Jill, Brooklyn, Jamison, and Raegan... A look into the fun and crazy times, one story at a time...
May 2014
Monday, July 9, 2007
Dr.'s Appt :(
Well this AM I had the most traumatic experience of my life thus far! I went to went to see Dr. Stevens for my check-up this AM and things went really well at first. I weighed in at exactly 11 pounds and was 22 and 1/4 inches long, I even showed Dr. Stevens how strong my neck was getting!!! Then she left and in came a nurse at first she gave me some medicine drops and those tasted pretty good I gulped them down. Then came the horrible part, I got 4 shots!!!!! 2 in each thigh!!!!! I tried to be tough at first like mommy and daddy would want me to be, but after a few seconds I couldn't help it and screamed bloody murder!!!!! The bad news is I have to do that all over again in September. After that I have tried to pretty much sleep all day that wore me out, but mommy and daddy had a new toy for me to play with and I really liked it, so hopefully tomorrow I have more energy. I have had a low-grade fever from the shots most of the evening so I am going to go sit in my favorite swing and sleep it off tonight.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment