May 2014

May 2014

Monday, July 16, 2007

Busy Weekend!!!

Well I had a really busy weekend, first of all the Schnepel Clan came on Friday evening for the weekend. I was so excited and I didn't want to miss anything so I tried to stay awake all weekend. Saturday PM we had an open-house and lots of people came over, of course everyone liked my Mickey room. Then Sunday was my big day! During the 11 o'clock worship service Mommy became a member of Daddy's church that he grew up in and I was baptized. Everyone came to the house to eat lunch, but the AC went out sometime during the night, so it was kind of hot and sticky. We ended up having to spend the night at Gma and Gpa Nerio's. I was really tired after the long weekend so I slept really good, but we are back home tonight, becuase the AC is fixed!

No comments: