It was time for Jamison to get a big boy bed, as he had way outgrown his toddler bed. And by big bed, I mean a big Queen size bed. Just what every 3 year old needs, right?? Well--that's what worked best and easiest for us (Mom and Dad upgraded their mattresses and he got theirs).
But boy oh boy, this kid was SO excited. I heard him say Big Boy Bed 8,324 times as we were putting it together!!
I think the pics show off how excited he was as well!!
How did he get so big?? For the first time, we do not have any cribs or toddler beds up in this house. First time in 5 1/2 years. Plus Raegan is doing great on the potty training front, so we aren't having to change many diapers these days either. All my babies are growing up.... I don't know how I feel about this!!




No comments:
Post a Comment