Daddy was out of town for football, and the weather was gorgeous!! So mommy decided we had to have some outside play time! Perfect fall weather! Mommy may have went a little overboard with the pictures here... but when you have cute kids, who are busy bodies with so many photo ops, who could blame me!! See for yourself!
| Raegan girl enjoying the swing! |
| Brooklyn still LOVES to swing! Always has! |
| This guy still loves his mower! Always has! |
| Love this--Brooklyn pushing Raegan |
| Realizing he can "climb the ladder" |
| What a cutie patootie! |
| Onto golf! |
| I am worried about what this guy is thinking of doing next! |
| Gorgeous girl! |
| Thumbs up is her thing! Just wait and see! |
| Tummy time! |
| Notice brother watching and taking lessons! |
| Now its his turn! The tongue cracks me up!! |
| Big boy swing time! Love that B is pushing again! How sweet! |
| I think they sat for maybe 2.7 seconds. |
| B is hilarious here!!! I think she may be annoyed by me! |
| Now B is pouting becuase I won't push fast. Love her expressions!!! |
| Sister love! |
| Yes, you are caught!! I see you!! |
| Gorgeous again! |
| Thumbs up, again! |
| I spy a little girl being mischievous! |
| And just when I think I have them worn out enough to sit..... |
| They decide to dance! How absolutely cute are they!! |
| All smiles here!! |
No comments:
Post a Comment