Jamison is TWO--I can't believe it!
When in Iowa--do as the Iowan's do! We must have a Farm Party!
We had GREAT weather for a wiener roast outside! We decided to celebrate Jamison's 2nd birthday, and Raegan's 1st Birthday also so that the Iowa clan could really spoil them both! And that they did!
 |
| Brooklyn made a great banner with Aunt Julie! |
 |
| Had to have Tractor's at our party!! |
Grandma Iowa got some GREAT cakes for the kids! They were adorable!!!
 |
| I think Jamison was excited about his cake! |
 |
I mean really excited!!
Also notice Daddy and Jamison's shirts--ADORABLE!!! |
 |
| Raegan was pretty darn excited as well! |
 |
| Wiener roast around the fire pit! |
 |
| Every waking moment includes a request to ride this tractor!! |
 |
| She ate this whole piece right up! And didn't make much of a mess! |
 |
| Cousin Megan and Raegan |
 |
| Love this pic!! Aunt Karen, Megna, Great Grandma Bev, and Raegan. |
 |
| LOTS OF PRESENTS!!! |
 |
| I MEAN LOTS!!!!!!! |
 |
| Jamison got a BIG TRUCK from Grandma Iowa. |
 |
| He was pretty excited about it! |
 |
| Brooklyn like watching the excitment from her view from above!! |
 |
| Pretty girl! |
 |
| Red, white, and blue--this family is ready for the farm! |
 |
| Raegan and Aunt Julie |
Then it was time for some Baseball! What a fun time! Brooklyn hit the ball really well! Jon--not so much (hee hee) :) Thanks for the ball, bat, and bases- Roni and the Wallaces. Great game to end the night on!
 |
| Aunt Peggy pitching the ball to Brooklyn |
 |
| Brooklyn hit hte ball so well, she learned how to run the bases with Aunt Peggy! |
 |
Uncle Jeffy and Raegan
|
We also ended the night roasting some Smarshmallows and eating some Smores! Brooklyn was very excited about this!!
This little boy is SO HILARIOUS! I can't get enough of him!! He is sweet--wants hugs and kisses. Wants you to hold him, but will take off running from you in a heartbeat. His smile is adorable. He is honery! He turned two and grew up over night! He seriously has started saying SO many words--putting words together--and talking non-stop! He sings songs--Ashes-Ashes, Itsy Bitsy Spider, and ABC's are his favorite!
 |
| Jamison is a two year old boy--and I mean a TWO YEAR OLD BOY!! We have a very exciting year ahead of us with him!! |
I just can't get enough of him!!! We Love you little buddy! Happy Birthday!
No comments:
Post a Comment