May 2014

May 2014

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Our one year old smiley guy!

It was time for Jamison to get some professional one year pics taken. And he did great!!! When I took Brooklyn she screamed the majority of the time, I even took her back for re-do's and she screamed then too! So I am SO pleased with the way these turned out!! Most of these were the first takes!! Jamison is such a happy guy and I think pictures really show his personality!












These are all great, right?? That's our smiley guy!! ***Now, to all of you that are thinking "I need to print these off becuase this little guy is so cute I just can't get enough of him"...PLEASE DON'T! Believe me....I spent some GOOD MONEY on getting these and there should be one coming your way soon. The pictures should be in on July 21st, and I will send them your way as soon as I can!! :)

No comments: