May 2014

May 2014

Friday, June 25, 2010

Back to reality-what a week!

Well as much as I would like to go on about our vacation we were hit with reality the minute we pulled in our driveway. Literally-we came home to a wet driveway from some sort of water leak underground. And of course, it was from our pipes, not the cities! So, Monday we had two different plumbers come out, and found one that could fix it on Tuesday. Luckily it wasn't a terrible leak, so hopefully our water bill won't be too outrageous! Tuesday two guys came out and fixed our plumbing problems. Luckily they were able to do all of the work without having to tear up our driveway! Whew!!
Wednesday we took Jamison to the ear nose and throat Dr. We did a hearing test which they estimated he had a 40% hearing loss (not permanent), and the dr quickly concluded that he would really benefit from having tubes in his ears, as well as his adenoids out. I am thinking-ok, my baby needs surgery-but it will be fine-- THEN he says-do you want to do it on Friday. Hello-that is in two days-but yes, we will do it on Friday! Might as well get it over with, and if he needs it, then we need to do it!
Thursday it was Mom's turn to go to the Dr. Everything looks good as far as baby Nerio goes-and on target for a July delivery sometime. I go back to the Dr. weekly now, so hopefully we will see some progress!
Friday was Jamison's big day. I think I will save this for a post of its own.
Overall-this was quite a week! All in all-as stepped on as I felt all week, everything could have been a lot worse!! We got off quite lucky if you think about it! And so I am thankful for that!!

No comments: