Here is the cake that I made for Jamison's baptism. And yes, I made it myself! Thanks to my friend Ann and her award winning recipe, I gave this "Cake for a King" a shot. And what a fitting name for this special occasion! It was pretty darn tasty, and good looking also! That is white chocolate on the top.... Scrumptious!!

The cake is on a cake plate that my grandma gave me for a wedding present! I used it for Brooklyn's baptism as well. Grandma Bev made many cakes when we were younger, and I think it is special when I get to use to for special occasions like this!
Look at this deluctable dessert smorgusboard....Thanks to the strawberry cake that Jason and Angela brought, and the little cheesecakes that our good friend Karla brought, there was plenty to go around!

Also in the picture are frames, one was for Jamison and one was for Katherine. They are personalized with what was happening the day and year they were born. What a fun keepsake! Brooklyn has one too....somewhere....
Just had to share our special treats from baptism! (And show off the cake I was able to pull off!)
No comments:
Post a Comment