GO TU!!!!!



Well, we made it to our first official TU football game of the year!!! Brooklyn as you can see went in style!! She was an adorable and excellent cheerleader! Jamison was also a good sport even though I don't have footage to prove it! He continued his people watching hobby! Both kids made it through the middle of the third quarter. Then they had had ENOUGH and were ready to go! Luckily mom had the help of Grandma Iowa, as well as Uncle Bill, and Grandma and Grandpa Nerio were nearby as well! Mom doesn't have enough hands to do it by herself!!!! Let's just say that when we left in the middle of the third quarter the score was 42-3 I think....(TU winning) and I had only seen one touchdown. All of the others I was making sure someone was fed, taking someone potty, making sure no one fell off the bench as they were cheering, taking someone potty, making sure someone else was fed, looking for something in the bag, taking someone potty, etc. etc. However, we had a VERY FUN time! Brooklyn was quite entertaining!! Yelling every time she saw her Daddy! And yelling "GO TU!" The only problem she had was when she saw that the cheerleaders has two pom poms and she only had one....we were a little jealous. Guess we will be finding another one before the next game!
No comments:
Post a Comment