
I know it has been a long time since I have posted, but as usual we are on the go around here. Daddy has been at work alot since football has started, (by the way can anybody tell me what football is?) and not long after that Mommy had to go back to work too. Some days I went with them and other days I went to one of our many baby sitter's for part of the day. Uncle Jon has also moved in with us, supposedly he is doing some kind of work interning at the university, what he does I don't know. I just like him being here so there is someone else to play with and attend to all my needs. Uncle Jon volunteered at the PGA Championship here in Tulsa held at Southern Hills part of the week. I don't see what the big deal is about golf it seems kind of boring compared to basketball, but Jon, Mommy and I watched it all weekend. Daddy was lucky enough that Grandpa gave him his ticket so he could go to the final round on Sunday and watch Tiger win. He must be pretty good the way they talk about him. The biggest event in my life right now is that I am going to daycare, so far I like it. I get to play and we go on rides in the stroller, plus I have a couple of friends my own age. Mommy gets a good report card everyday when she picks me up, but I would still rather be at home with Mommy and Daddy. Well I hope everyone is well, now that things have slowed down, I will be able to update the blog more often again!
Check out some new pics below.......
No comments:
Post a Comment